Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

European Settlers Questionaire


Google Forms-Questionaire

I have been learning about the early settlers and when they first arrived in NZ. I learnt that the moari people lived a different style before the early settlers came. Did you know Abel Tasman was the first one to discover NZ but didn't set foot on it so couldn't claim it, about 100 years later Captain James Cook came along and set foot on NZ therefore claiming it. Can you take part in our Questionaire? Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Maranita. I go to Christ the King Catholic School, I am in Room 5 and I am a Yr 7. I thought that your questionnaire was very cool and a great way to test how much people know about the first settlers of NZ. Keep up the great work =)
    If you would like to see some of my work, here is the link to my blog: http://ctkmaranitawm.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maranita. I'll check out your blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.